Montag, 9. Juli 2012

If you are going to fall in love with me



 If you are going to fall in love with me -
it’s only fair that you know what you are falling in love with.
You are falling in love with my insecurities and  my obsession
with trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me.
You are falling in love with my immaturity,
my constant need to feel loved  and appreciated,
my overactive tear ducts,
my tendency to be too clingy.
You fall in love with my troubled past
and my hopes and dreams
and  how I’m a hopeless romantic at heart.
If you fall in love with me,
you fall in love with my self-hate 
and all my imperfections and my perception
that nobody could ever love me.
But - you are also falling in love with the way my eyes
will smile when I’m with you
the way I’ll text you in the mornings
just telling you I hope you have a great day.
You’re falling in love with the occasionally humorous
and/or thought-provoking things I say
and the way I blush when people ask me about you.
But to me, the most important thing will be that
you are falling in love with me –
despite my  thinking that it is impossible…

I love you…

(unknown)

Einmal mehr meiner grossen Liebe ein DANKE von Herzen...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen